Textilsammlung Max Berk / Kurpfälzisches Museum
Founded in 1978 by the textile manufacturer Max Berk, the museum can be found in a church built in 1733 and belongs today to the Kurpfalz Museum. The exhibition area is approximately 700 m². Special exhibitions or own exhibits are shown here. These include female costumes from 1740, exhibits from the outside of Europe, and antique patchwork quilts from England and the USA.