The house was built in 1536 as a residence of the Vogtes and Württemberg church council director Sebastian Hornmold (1500 - 1581). Early modern half-timbered with curved crosses of St. Andrew and three Bohlenstuben. Large renaissance paintings on ceilings and walls.
Restored in 1979 - 1986
Since 1989 City Museum with changing special exhibitions and permanent exhibition on the history of the city.