Schloss Bruchsal

Bruchsal

The castle Bruchsal was founded in 1720 as the residence of the Speyer prince bishops. The planning of the three-winged castle was under the auspices of the client Damian Hugo von Schönborn. Together with the garden, the multi-part building complex offers the viewer an ensemble of extraordinary beauty. The rebuilt Beletage has been open since May 2017.