Schloss Braunfels

Braunfels

The beginnings go back to the Middle Ages. In 1246 the "Castellum" was mentioned for the first time. Since then, the castle on a basal cone has been constantly expanded - and towers have been added. To this day, the castle is owned by the family, who cultivates it and inhabits. Guided tours through the most beautiful rooms give an impression of the eventful history of the castle and its inhabitants. Great views can be enjoyed from cannon square.
PROXIPEDIA Ausstellung - {{title}}
{{title}}

{{count_objects}} Objekte

{{desc}}

{{title}}

{{count_objects}} Objekte, {{duration}} Dauer

{{desc}}

PROXIPEDIA Objekt - {{title}}
{{title}}

{{desc}}