The monument and the museum of a special folk architecture, the typical Upper-Lusitian folk architecture. The main building is the house itself. The main building was built in 1670 or rather 1703. In the museum, the visitor learns all the know-how about the environment and the life and work in the Upper Lusatia. Special exhibitions in the rooms of the adjoining house.