Fischerhaus Leimersheim

Leimersheim

The Fischerhaus (fisherman's house) was built in 1731 by a Hans Georg Becker and his wife Margaretha. Good parlor and bedroom are furnished according to the old model. The restored oven is still used today at festivals to bake bread - according to old mothers custom. Cultural-historical tours through the village and the surrounding area, as well as special exhibitions complete the museum offer.