Bolongaropalast

Frankfurt

The Bolongaropalast (Bolongaro Palace) in Frankfurt-Höchst was built in 1772 as part of a Neustadt project by the Mainz Elector from the Stresa-born merchants and snuff manufacturers Josef Maria Markus and Jakob Philipp Bolongaro. Built in the style of the late Rococo, it served as the city hall of Höchst in 1909 and has been owned by the city of Frankfurt since its incorporation.